You use your teeth for many things like chewing, speaking, and smiling. But when your teeth become damaged or lost due to injury, decay, and disease, then they can cause harm to your health and may require expensive treatments. However, we can protect your smile through preventive dental care with treatments like:
- Dental cleanings: Even if you brush and floss your teeth every day, it is still important for you to visit our office for a professional dental cleaning that can improve the health of your smile.
- X-rays and exam: We will examine your teeth, gums, and oral tissues both visually and with X-rays in order to find dental problems so we can treat them before they become too serious.
- Oral cancer screening: Oral cancer can be a devastating disease that destroys the maxillofacial tissues, so we offer screenings in order to catch cancer before it spreads too far.
- Fluoride treatment: We can apply the fluoride mineral directly to the surface of your teeth in order to rebuild their structure and strengthen them against cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant protects the vulnerable molars and premolars from tooth decay by covering their chewing surface, sealing out harmful bacteria.
- Mouth guards: Sports lovers can protect their smile while playing their favorite games by wearing a mouth guard that cushions impact forces.